Notzing (former municipality)
|Per fess Gules and Or, in chief a bend Argent charged with an arrow Sable, in base a reed mace bendwise Vert, its spadix Sable.|
By decree of the District Government of Upper Bavaria of April 12th 1976 the municipality Notzing has been incorporated into the municipality Oberding. Thus the arms of the municipality Notzing has become obsolete.
Foundation of the arms:
The Bavarian Ministry of the Interior approved the adoption of the arms on April 13th 1965.
Design of the arms:
Max Reinhard, Passau.
Historical image sources:
Coat-of-arms of the Schrenk (von) - Notzing (1279 Munich).
Unser Bayern (Heimatbeilage der Bayerischen Staatszeitung) Bd. 14 (1965), S. 56.
Homepage of Notzing (semi-official)
This webpage was last modified 2001-07-14 by Marcus Schmöger